Friday, January 16, 2009

A Very Special Gift! January 13, 2009
















It was so exciting opening it up to see it!

















The assembly begins
















































It took us 2 hours to get it to this point

















two and a half hours later we are done!

















All done! Look how cute it is!! Now how are we going to get it out of the front room? (yes that is my Christmas tree in the background)


A very sweet friend that is near and dear to my heart sent me a really special gift. I was so excited when it showed up that we had to put it together that day! This friend whom wishes to remain nameless is a god send to us and I will never forget her generous thoughtful gift. It is so exciting to get my first baby item that I took a ton of pictures while we were putting it together. I said "we" but it was Shawn that did most of it. It took us about 2 1/2 hours because my being helpful caused more work than it did help. I kept putting things on backwards and Shawn would have to go back and fix what I did. I guess I shouldn't quit my day job. It is a way nice crib! It is solid wood and it converts to a toddler bed and a full size bed. I am so excited to find out what we are having so I can get sheets for it and get my nursery put together!

No comments: