Friday, January 16, 2009

Week 18

















Between the holidays and getting back into school for the year, I have been horrible about updating the blog. Last Tuesday morning I woke up and was going about my normal morning routine and noticed my abdomen looked a little bloated. I thought it was strange but didn't think much of it. I went to work like normal and my boss saw me and said "Wow you are all of a sudden showing!" I guess that litterally over night I started showing. Every day since, I have gotten bigger and bigger and my abdomen has changed dramatically. Needless to say, I am now wearing maternity clothes and actually feeling pregnant now. It is exciting to see all of the changes that are happening all at once. I took a picture but it is hard to see what it looks like because of the clothes I was wearing but here it is anyway. I will get better at taking the pictures as time goes on I am sure.

No comments: