Friday, January 16, 2009

3 more days!

Monday at 3:00 we have our first ultrasound! Both of us are so excited to see the baby and hopefully he or she will cooperate so we can refer to it by a nick name or an actual name. Here is a list of what people have said they think it is. Let me know your guess so I can add it and we will see who is right on Monday!

Grandma Carter: Girl
Grandma Genessy: Boy ( just like Shawn! - the mothers curse!)
Becky: Boy
Crista: hopes it is a boy
Grandpa Carter: Undecided
Grandpa Genessy: A baby
Uncle Todd: A boy
Dad: Won't say but I think he secretly thinks it is a boy
Mom: I am not going to say yet because I don't want to sway any one's vote

1 comment:

Crista Timothy said...

I want to see ultrasound pics! Are you going to be able to scan them in and get them on here?????