Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thank Heavens for Little Girls and Best Friends!
















Look at all of these toys!!! Shawn's favorite part!








































These are the softest blankets ever!























I had to take a picture of the bum in this little outfit! It is too cute!

















Gown sleepers! I am sure these will get a lot of use!






















Cute ducky outfit






















Look at the little feet on these Jammies!


















7 onsies, a baby spoon, 4 binkis, and some little mittens

















This is yummy tea and very good for pregnancy!

















Crista's favorites for me to try out!

















Look at how tiny these socks are!

















A whole bunch of baby books! She even sent a DVD of a nova special on babies that was so neat to watch!


I have really learned a lot about friendship over the last year or two. When we grow up friends come and go, but the true friends stay through good times and bad and understand what you are going through and know what you need and when you need them. I am very fortunate to have a very sweet caring friend that always thinks of everyone first over herself. To me that is one of the most Christ like attributes any one can have.

Tuesday I came home to a huge care package from Crista. I was so excited! It was christmas time for me. I looked through the box and teared up thinking of how blessed I am to have such a good friend. As you saw, we got all sorts of good stuff to get our baby collection started. Thank you for taking care of us aunt Crista!!! We love you!!!

No comments: