Monday, December 22, 2008

Week 14!!!

I am a little late on Week 14. Last Wednesday we went and saw the doctor for my second appointment. It was really quick. The doctor was able to set the doppler right down on top of where the heart beat was. It was crazy. The heart rate was 142 bpm. I have my first ultra sound scheduled for January 19th. By then I will be almost 19 weeks along.

All of my pants are starting to fit tight and finding something that looks good out of my current wardrobe is currently very challenging. My sweet friend Crista (my hero because she just gave birth to a 10 lb baby with out an epidural and 27 hours of labor) sent me some maternity shirts. Yesterday I decided that I would get one of them out and give it a try becasue I desperately need something different to wear. It was pretty funny. I am not quite ready for that shirt but am sure it won't be long.

1 comment:

Crista Timothy said...

I never told my dad... I said that I wouldnt... I was meaning now there are no secrets now that he is an angel and can eves drop at any moment!!!