Friday, February 6, 2009

Week 21

I can't believe I am past the half way mark!! I am so excited to meet little Lu Lu but I am a bit nervous about how fast time goes by and my house isn't ready for another body. The last few days I have felt tons of movement. It is really neat to feel her moving around inside and definitely something to get used to. Monday night I put her glow worm up to my stomach and played the songs. She immediately started moving around A LOT! It was really really neat! I am definitely looking a lot more pregnant these days. I will get a picture this weekend sometime and post it.

We are trying to think of some names and are having a really hard time! We like the nick name Lu Lu and thought it would be cute to name her something that we could call her Lu Lu for short. Any ideas? We are completely open for suggestions!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Blaine's cousin has a daughter named Lindy and I think it was so so so so cute and I think Lulu is the perfect nickname for it, or Lindy Lu. I LOVE IT, but hello, I would have been blatantly copying his cousin...so you should totally use it!

Katie said...

You could always go with Lucie or Lucianna...I like Lucie.

Crista Timothy said...

for some reason the music I put on your page linked to mine as well so now I have songs about having a baby girl playing too. I need 5 minutes to fix it!!! Trents mom called asking if that was our way of telling people the news! ha ha ha!!!