Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Yes, Belive your eyes!

















Yes My Husband has purple toes with white polka dots!!!! There is a story behind this. The first part of September I had my birthmark lasered. As many of you know, I didn't look very attractive. Shawn was trying to figure out a way to make me feel better so he decided to take me to get a pedicure. Shawn being the good sport he is agreed to get one with me (that's true love!). The little Asian girls at the nail salon I go to absolutely love Shawn and always ask me about him. Needless to say, they were tickled to see him show up to get his nails done (he was excited to see his girlfriends too). They kept trying to talk him into painting his nails something other than clear. After much persuasian, he decided to be a good sport and go along with a color. After they chose his color, they wanted to put a flower on his toes (like mine). That is where he drew the line and they came to a mutual agreement that white polka dots would sufice. The best part of the whole story is that the purple nail polish stayed on for several weeks (he couldn't find the polish remover). The purple toes definately made the recovery process much more light hearted. What a great husband!!

No comments: