Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pregnancy Photos 35 Weeks




































































































Last week (35 weeks) we went and took maternity photos. It was a bunch of fun. These are a few of the pics. Some of them are so funny because she kept telling me to do serious looks and I was smirking in them. Oh Well!! Shawn was really exhausted from a long day at work so he is half asleep in some of them. When Margo didn't have him in the picture he was laying half asleep in her recliner chair. All in all it was a fun thing to do and I am glad that I have them for little lulu.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Fun! It's always amazing to me how fast other peoples pregnancies are! Hope everything goes well! Hopefully we will be there when the baby is born!

Tiffers said...

Oh my gosh, it's amazing just seeing you in class the other day, you were 4 months and not showing, and it's flew by so fast, it's amazing your almost ready to have her and your just all baby! I love the pictures you got done.