Monday, October 20, 2008

Since the last posting we figured out that my math was incorrect and I am actually a week further along than I am. I am almost to my sixth week which is unbelievable! My due date should be right around June 16th (Sorry James and Amanda!). Kaylee, Natalie, and my mom are all convinced it is a girl. I told Shawn that they think it is and he is in complete denial about it. He is really hoping for a boy, but is absolutely thrilled to have what ever.

As of yesterday, eating has been a bit challenging. I am still crossing my fingers and toes that I don't get the full blown experience of morning sickness.

I think big sis Kaylee is excited for the new baby. She likes the name Heather. Mikyla and Jazzlynn came over to visit Saturday night and Kayle was very curious about Jazzlynn and held her several times. It was funny because she just sat and stared at her. She is trying to figure the baby thing out. The second Mikyla said "oh it looks like you need your diaper changed" cousin Kaylee was out of the room!! HAHA!

No comments: